Fly with Korean Air from Singapore to Korea, USA, Canada, Japan and China and enjoy these offers when you pay with your OCBC Card:
- 20% off First Class fares with promo code: KEXOCBC20FR
- 15% off Business Class fares with promo code: KEXOCBC15PR
- 10% off Economy Class fares (excluding ‘Q’ class) with promo code: KEXOCBC10EY
Note: Enter the respective Promo Codes (case-sensitive) at the payment page to enjoy these offers.
Terms and Conditions
- Book from now to 31 May 2017, for travel by 31 December 2017.
- Payment must be made with a Singapore-issued OCBC Credit or Debit Card.
- Offers are valid for the following booking classes for First Class (R/P/F), Business Class (J/C/D/I) and selected Economy Class (B/E/H/K/L/M/S/U/Y), including checked baggage, meals and inflight entertainment. Early bird Economy Class fares are excluded (i.e. Booking Class ‘Q’).
- Discounts apply to base fares only and are valid for travel on Korean Air operated flights only originating from Singapore to Korea, USA, Canada, Japan and China. Fares are subject to change due to currency fluctuation and seat availability.
- Minimum and maximum stay per fare rule and advance purchase conditions apply.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- For online bookings, you may be asked to present your actual OCBC Credit or Debit Card used for the purchase for verification purpose during check in.
- Promo Codes and discounts will be recalled if there are any changes made on the ticket, resulting in booking class changes, and you will have to pay the fare difference, reissue penalty and other fees (if applicable).
- Not valid in conjunction with other promotions, vouchers and/or discounts, unless otherwise stated.
- Discount, vouchers and privileges are not exchangeable for cash, kind or other goods and services.
- OCBC Bank shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of any goods and services.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC Bank shall not be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any goods or services, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any goods or services by any person.
- OCBC Bank’s decision on all matters relating to privileges or terms and conditions will be final and binding on all participants.
- Merchant’s terms and conditions apply, please contact merchant for full details.