If you’ve not already heard, Thailand’s largest hipster pop-up market, Artbox will be happening in Singapore for the first time ever this weekend!
With more than 300 fashion and food stalls, shop your heart out with international vendors, Thai fashion designers, quirkly lifestyle products, fancy gastronomic bites, scrumptious street food, a beer market and enchanting fairy light installations at Artbox Singapore.
Over two weekends, revel in a flurry of activities including live music acts, free mystery tattoos and charity drives. Soak in the artsy-funk vibes of Singapore’s largest international creative market.
Entrance is free for all but if you have a DBS/POSB Credit Card, don’t miss out on these perks:
- If you are still a tertiary student (university or polytechnic), simply flash your student pass and DBS/POSB card at the DBS Live Fresh zone to receive an exclusive Artbox Singapore tote bag! (Limited to the first 50 students each day).
- Check out the DBS Live Fresh Zone, an exclusive lounge where you get to chill out with your friends and away from the crazy crowds. Simply flash your DBS/POSB Credit Card to enter this Super VIP area!
- Venue: Bayfront Event Space (Beside MBS The Shoppes)
- Nearest MRT: Downtown Station.
- Dates: 14 to 16 April 2017 and 21 to 23 April 2017 (Friday to Sunday), from 3PM to 11PM
- Open to Public // Free Admission // Rain or Shine!
- Note: Vendor and Program line-up will be different for the 2 weekends!