Every year, more than 10,000 staff from The Ritz-Carlton hotels across Asia Pacific create specially crafted gourmet cakes for Smile Asia, a charity that helps give kids with cleft lips or palates a reason to smile again. Since 2014, more than 40,000 cakes have been sold. This effort has contributed to over 2,000 life-changing surgeries.
Here in Singapore, The Ritz-Carlton Millenia has created a limited edition Valrhona Chocolate Banana cake, pairing two popular flavours into one luxurious combination.
If you can never resist a sweet treat, buy a gourmet cake and help transform a life! All proceeds go directly to the charity and will be used to send medical volunteers on surgical missions across Asia.
How to Order
- Pre-order your cake at the Smile Asia website here.
- Each Valrhona Chocolate cake is 500g and costs S$36.
- Self pick-up available from 7 to 13 May 2018 at any of the following locations:
– The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
– The Royal Bank of Scotland, One Raffles Quay South Tower
– Millenia Walk, 9 Raffles Boulevard
– The Smile Mission Ltd, 352 Tanglin Road
- Free delivery for orders of 10 or more cakes, delivery charges of $2 per cake apply for cake orders between 6 to 9 cakes.
About Smile Asia:
Annually, over 100,000 children in Asia are born with cleft lip or cleft palate and do not have proper access to treatment that will dramatically change their lives. Smile Asia® is a global alliance of independent charities working together to treat children with cleft lip, cleft palate and other facial deformities.