According to an article on Healthhub, do you know that while caffeine contains antioxidants and helps to fight against free radicals, it isn’t the best beverage option for people with stomach problems and anxiety?
Healthhub is an online portal initiated by the Ministry of Health and Health Promotion Board to promote greater ownership of one’s health. It shares informative articles on health, wellness, illnesses and more. Not only that, the online platform allows you to view your medical records if you log in through your SingPass.
Healthhub allows you to earn Healthpoints, which can then be converted into Plus! LinkPoints and redeemed at Plus! partnering retail stores to offset your purchases!
How do I earn Healthpoints?
From now until 30 June 2017, earn 5X the amount of Healthpoints!
- Simply register as a member with Healthhub to earn you 50 Healthpoints. Complete your profile to earn another 100 points. This 150 Healthpoints will be multiplied by 5 times to give you 750 Healthpoints instantly.
- Share an article, recipe or event of Healthhub via Facebook to earn 20 points for each content shared. If you share a content before 30 June, that is 100 points earned!
- Redeem your Healthpoints into Plus! Linkpoints and use them to offset your purchases at Plus! partnering retail stores!
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion ends 30 June 2017
- Healthpoints will expire on 30 June of every year. For Healthpoints not redeemed into Plus! Linkpoints, they will be forfeited
- A Plus! Account is required to convert your Healthpoints into Plus! Linkpoints
- A limit of 300 Healthpoints can be earned per month
- Refer to www.healthhub.sg/faqs for more details
- Other T&Cs apply
Want to discover more lifestyle deals in Singapore? Click here to read the list of lifestyle promotions Cardable has compiled for you.
Available on the Web, IOS and Android.