Calling all American Express® Card Members who have not used Uber or UberEATS!
If you are new to Uber, enjoy up to S$10 off your first two Uber Rides when you register for Uber with your AMEX Card!
If you are also new to UberEATS, enjoy up to S$30 off UberEATS when you register for UberEATS with your AMEX Card. This is valid for your first three UberEATS orders at 20% off each order up to S$10 each.
Offer is valid from now till 31 October 2017.
Terms & Conditions (For Uber Rides)
- “Uber Ride” refers to any vehicle or service type currently offered on the Uber mobile app in Singapore, including UberX, UberXL, Uber Black, UberExec, ExecLarge, VIP, UberPool and UberTaxi.
- The discount only applies to the first two (2) Uber Rides completed by an Eligible Cardmember (as defined below) in Singapore. (“Eligible Rides”).
- The maximum discount amount is capped at S$10 per Eligible Ride. (“Maximum Discount Per Ride”)
Terms & Conditions (For UberEATS)
- “UberEATS Order” refers to any order of food and/or beverage in Singapore via the UberEATS mobile app.
- The 20% discount only applies to the first three (3) UberEATS Orders completed by an Eligible Cardmember (as defined below) in Singapore. (“Eligible Orders”)
- The maximum discount amount is capped at S$10 per Eligible Order. (“Maximum Discount Per Order”)
Promotion Terms & Conditions
- The discount is not available to holders of American Express Cards issued outside of Singapore.
- The promotion period is from 12:00am on 1 May 2017 to 11:59pm on 31 October 2017. (“Promotion Period”)
- The promotion code, once entered into the Uber mobile app or the UberEATS mobile app, shall be valid for use from 12:00am on 1 May 2017 to 11:59pm on 30 November 2017.
- The promotion code will only be valid on the Uber mobile app, the UberEATS mobile app and Uber’s website at www.uber.com. Promotion codes may not be supported on older versions of Uber’s mobile apps.
- The promotion code will not be valid on any third party applications that may enable users to book Uber Rides or place UberEATS Orders in Singapore.
- Unless otherwise stated: (i) the discount for Uber Rides may not be used together with any other discount for Uber Rides that may be available in Singapore; and (ii) the discount for UberEATS may not be used together with any other discount for UberEATS that may be available in Singapore.
- In the event that: (i) the fare of an Eligible Ride is less than the Maximum Discount Per Ride, or (ii) the amount of an Eligible Order is less than the Maximum Discount Per Order, there will be no refund or carrying over of the unused amount.
- In the event that: (i) the fare of an Eligible Ride is more than the Maximum Discount Per Ride, or (ii) the amount of an Eligible Order is more than the Maximum Discount Per Order, the Eligible Cardmember shall bear the additional amount and pay with the Eligible Card that is registered in the Uber App or the UberEATS App, as the case may be.
- The discount will be deemed fully redeemed once an Eligible Ride or Eligible Order has been completed.
- If the Eligible Cardmember cancels an Eligible Ride five (5) minutes or more from the time of booking the Eligible Ride, the ride will be deemed completed and the discount will be applied against any cancellation fees or other applicable charges.
- An Eligible Order will be deemed completed once the restaurant has accepted the order and may not be cancelled.
- The discount for Uber Rides or UberEATS Orders available to an Eligible Cardmember shall not be transferrable to another user, or be redeemable for cash.
- American Express and/or Uber reserve the rights to terminate this offer and/or replace the offer with another offer of similar value.
- Uber shall be solely responsible for the fulfilment of the offer and services offered by Uber to Eligible Cardmembers. American Express acts solely as a payment provider and is not responsible or liable in the event that any of the services or benefits are not provided or fulfilled by Uber.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English language version of these terms and conditions and version(s) in other language(s), the English language version shall prevail.