Save BIG with your UOB Cards!
Simply purchase a Grab voucher through Klook with your UOB Card to receive up to 60% off your next Grab ride.
New Klook users can purchase a S$10 Grab voucher at S$4, while existing Klook users can get the same at S$9. Just key in the promo code: RIDEUOB when checking out.
Valid till 30 Jun 2017. Buy your Grab vouchers here: klook.com/promo/rideuob!
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is valid till 30 June 2017.
- Valid for bookings made via Klook’s website and mobile app using promo code “RIDEUOB” upon checkout.
- Promo code is valid for selected activities listed on www.klook.com/promo/rideuob only.
- For first time Klook users, enter promo code “RIDEUOB” to enjoy S$6 off Grab promo code purchase. For existing Klook users, no promo code is required to enjoy S$1 off Grab promo code purchase.
- Limited to one redemption per new Klook user.
- S$10 Grab promo code will be sent to Klook users’ email and/or via Klook App as a Klook voucher.
- Promo code “RIDEUOB” is valid for for redemption for all rides on Grab except GrabHitch.
- Payment must be made with a UOB Credit/Debit Card and is not valid for UOB American Express and JCB Cards. UOB Online Privileges General Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Promo code is valid for Singapore users only.
- Prices listed may be subject to service charge and prevailing government taxes where applicable.
- Privileges cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discount cards, vouchers or VIP privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- Klook reserves the right to require payment of fees or charges for any Services offered by Klook. You shall pay all applicable fees or charges, as described on this Website in connection with such Services selected by you. Klook reserves the right to change its price list for fees or charges at any time, upon notice to you, which may be sent to you by email or posted on this Website. Your use (or continue to use) of the Services offered by Klook following such notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or revised fees or charges.