GOJEK is now in Singapore! This popular Indonesian ride-hailing firm, Go-Jek has just launched the BETA phase of the GOJEK app on 29 November 2018.
During this initial launch, access to the app is phased. Selected users will be given a priority access code to be on the waitlist (read on for a DBS exclusive for DBS/POSB Cardholders).
From 2 January 2019, Gojek rides are available from anywhere in Singapore after limiting the serviceable areas (the central business district, Ang Mo Kio, Changi, Jurong East, Punggol, and Sentosa) when they first launched.
With that, Gojek has also introduced dynamic pricing (fares surge during peak hours) for to help cut down waiting times for commuters and drivers. However, we are happy to hear that Gojek has promised that rides would remain competitively priced.
Download the GOJEK app (iOS) here.
Meanwhile, here are some awesome GOJEK Promo Codes and vouchers for us to welcome them to our sunny island!
|If you have a DBS/POSB Card, you’re IN for special priority and exclusive promos with the exclusive partnership that GOJEK has signed with DBS. You’ll even be placed right at the top end of the waiting list of riders!|
Steps for DBS/POSB Cardholders to access GOJEK app:
Promotion: S$5 off your first two rides | With DBS/POSB Cards
- An email and push notification will be sent by GOJEK to notify you when access is granted
- Voucher will be automatically applied on your first and second ride
- Voucher issued from 29 Nov – 5 Dec 2018 which will be valid for a period of 2 weeks from date of issue. Vouchers issued from 6 Dec 2018 onwards will have a 7 day validity period
- Voucher is only valid for GOCAR service in Singapore, one voucher can be used per trip request and any unused balance will not be refunded
- More details here
Gojek Promo 2019:
- There are no new Gojek promotions as of Jan 22, 2019. Bookmark this page to keep yourself up to date on the latest Gojek Promos in Singapore
How to use the GOJEK App:
GOJEK promises that our ride-sharing days (and nights) here in Singapore are about to become a little brighter! ✨ Let’s give them some time as GOJEK warms up their engines for the whole of Singapore by the end of the beta period, which is expected in early 2019.
Have you already caught a GOJEK ride? Share with us in the comments below! We’ll love to hear from you!
If you are looking for more awesome deals and news like this, they are waiting for you with just a click away on Cardable here!