Jay Chou will kick-off the first leg of “The Invincible 2” Jay Chou Concert Tour 2018 in Singapore on 6 January 2018 and here’s a special for all OCBC Cardholders!
Exclusive 3-Day Priority Sales for all OCBC Credit/Debit Cardholders
- Ticket sales start from 7 July (10am) till 9 July 2017 (11.59pm), or until tickets sell out
- Plus, enjoy 3% rebates on tickets purchases when you pay with your OCBC Credit Card(s)!
- Enter first 6 digits of OCBC credit/debit card when booking your tickets
- Book your tickets via Sports Hub online, Sports Hub Tix Hotline (+65 3158 7888), Box Office at Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singpost Outlets
BOOK HERE NOW!
All prices reflected include GST and exclude booking fee.
Booking fee for tickets S$30.01 and above: S$4.00 per ticket.
Date & Time
- 6 January 2018, 6.30pm
- Approximately 2 hours
- 12 tickets per transaction
Terms & Conditions
- Priority sales is valid only from 7 July 2017 (starting at 10am) to 9 July 2017, or until tickets sell out, on a whilst stocks last basis.
- Payment must be made with an OCBC Credit/Debit Card.
- 3% cash rebates is valid only for tickets made with Singapore-issued OCBC Consumer Credit Cards. OCBC Corporate Credit and Debit Cards do not enjoy this 3% cash rebates.
- The 3% cash rebate is not applicable for purchase of tickets to events at the Singapore Sports Hub through SingPost.
- The cash rebate earned by both Principal and Supplementary Credit Card Cardmembers will be aggregated and credited to the Principal Cardmember’s Credit Card account and reflected in the billing statement for the following month.
- Cash rebates are computed based on 2 decimal places per transaction with any rounding up.
- Other terms and conditions of OCBC Cards Cash Rebates or Cashback Programme apply.
- Discount, vouchers and privileges are not exchangeable for cash, kind or other goods and services.
- All prices listed are in Singapore Dollars.
- OCBC Bank shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of any goods and services.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC Bank shall not be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any goods or services, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any goods or services by any person.
- OCBC Bank’s decision on all matters relating to privileges or terms and conditions will be final and binding on all participants.
- Merchant’s terms and conditions apply. Please contact merchant directly for details.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
Check out more entertainment deals on Cardable’s website for all credit card promotions. We hope you find some of the best deals in Singapore here!
Available on the Web, IOS and Android.