1-for-4 Heritage Afternoon Tea at The Clifford Pier, Fullerton Bay Hotel (until 31 August 2016)
This August, 1 dines free with every 3 paying guests with OCBC Credit/Debit Cards at the Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, The Clifford Pier. Celebrate Singapore’s birthday with Heritage Afternoon Tea at this significant landmark. Established in 1933, this was the landing point for immigrants from all walks of life and ships used in regional trade.
The menu is a representation of Singapore’s melting pot of culinary influences, with a selection of 8 savoury and 8 sweet items. Handcrafted with a nod to traditional skills, be reacquainted with the familiar local flavours represented differently and discover new local delights. Our top picks are the nonya-style chicken curry wrapped in a freshly-made roti jala wrap, kurobuta pork kong ba bao, bak kwa jam sandwich and the sugee financier. Pair them off with your favourite local drink – Kopi kosong, teh tarik or bandung. For more tantalizing local delights, check out the full menu here.
To enjoy this promotion, prior reservations must be made with the restaurant. Call 65975266 or make your reservations here today! This promotion ends 31 August 2016 so gather your food kakis and book early to avoid disappointment.
The Clifford Pier
80 Collyer Quay
- $45.00 per adult
- $22.00 per child (6-11 years old)
Prices are subject to service charge & prevailing government taxes.
Mon – Sun: 12:00 – 14:30
- Afternoon Tea
Mon – Sun: 15:30 – 17:30
Mon – Sun: 18:30 – 23:00
- Valid till 31 August 2016, from Monday to Friday.
- Valid for a maximum of 8 pax.
- Not valid on eve of and on public holidays, and special occasions.
- Prior reservation is required.
- Not valid in conjunction with other promotions, vouchers and/or discounts, unless otherwise stated.
- Payment must be made with an OCBC Credit/Debit Card.
- Offer is applicable to the billed amount excluding prevailing service charge and GST.
- Offer is not exchangeable for cash, kind or other goods and services.
- OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any aspect of the offers. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any offer, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any offer by any person.
- OCBC’s decision on all matters relating to privileges or terms and conditions will be final and binding on all participants.
For more details about the promotion, click here
Cardable presents all your credit card and membership card promotions on one platform, and matches people to suitable credit cards according to their income and spending profile with an advanced recommendation tool
Available on the Web, IOS and Android.