Do you find yourself spending mainly on daily essentials – from Groceries and dining to petrol, health and wellness? Are you looking for a suitable credit card that gives you maximum benefits according to your spending habits? Look no further, the POSB Everyday Card is just the card you need. POSB Everyday Card collaborates with your daily essentials merchants, boasting cash rebates of up to 10% on your everyday spend!
Fees and Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for you to grab your everyday buddy card is very simple. You only need to possess 2 things! You have to be 21 years old or above and earns at least S$30,000 a year (for Singaporeans and Permanent Resident Visa holders) or S$45,000 (for foreigners).
The annual fee is S$192.60 for the principal card and S$96.30 for its supplementary card. The annual fee for the first year is fully waived for you!
Everyday discounts for your everyday needs
So which daily essential merchants have the POSB Everyday Card team up with that gives you the savings on all your daily spending?:
- Sheng Siong offers you timely and fresh goods and grocery products with cash rebate of up to 5%.
- Fuel up at any SPC branch in the country and get up to 20.1% + 2% fuels savings.
- Your favourite lotion and other toiletries available in Watsons will get 3% cash rebate for you.
- Also, do your online shopping at Amazon.sg, Lazada, Qoo10, Shopee, Redmart & iHerb and get up to 5% cash rebate
- POSB Everyday Card is tied up with SP Services and other power supplier, hence, you can earn 1% of cash rebate on your recurring utilities bills.
- Your StarHub bills and purchases will help you earn 1% of cash rebates.
- Order online food delivery from Foodpanda & Deliveroo earns you 10% cash rebates.
- Other dining spends also earns you 3% cash rebates..
- POSB Everyday Card is constantly renewing its partnership with more companies and stores nationwide that will suit your daily necessities. Find out the latest here.
Besides daily necessities, POSB Everyday card also teams up with the following Local entertainment merchant for discounts.
- 30% off admission tickets for Singapore Zoo
- 50% off admission tickets for Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari & River Safari
- 20% off Sentosa Fun Pass Token
- Get 1 free child day ticket for S.E.A Aquarium when you purchase 2 adult day ticket
How to redeem your Cashback
Every 1 dollar of cashback equals to S$1 and redeeming your rebates is as easy as earning them in the first place. There are 4 easy ways to do so:
- By offsetting the amount at the very time you purchase an iteam in participating merchants, such as Sheng Siong, SPC, Watsons & Pets Lover Centre
- Via DBS PayLah App: Offset any purchase, anytime, anywhere
- Via POSB iBanking: Offset credit card bill, redeem taxi vouchers or Krisflyer miles
- Via participating merchant’s mobile app/website, such as Zalora & Koufu
What is really attractive with the POSB Everyday Card rebate system is that they never expire! The cashback you earned remain valid as long as the Card account is active.
Apply for the POSB Everyday Card as your first DBS/POSB Credit card from now till 30th September 2021 and earn S$200 cashback! You just need to apply online with promo code “200CASH” and charge a min. of S$800 within the first 60 days of card approval. Sign up now!
Special Card Features
Besides the attractive cashback features on your everyday use, your Everyday Card also comes with advanced utilization features that will make financial tasks easier for you. You may refer to your Everyday Card as your all-in-one card because of its following features:
- Earn 0.40% p.a. or more with DBS Multiplier account when you credit your salary and spend on your card, with no min. amount.
- Tired of the magnetic stripes that usually wear out as time flies? Your Everyday Card is now enabled for Tap and Go™ with MasterCard® Contactless. Purchase your items for up to S$100 with just one tap at 30,000+ acceptance centres nationwide.
- Gather your POSB savings in one pot by linking your savings account with your Everyday Card. Meaning that the same card and PIN can be used for purchases, ATM withdrawals (from your savings account), fund transfers, credit card cash advances, and NETS transactions.
- With SimplyGo, your can use your POSB EverydayCard as a travel card on public transportation. No more seperate travel card or upfront top-up, transaction will process, accumulated and charged to your card directly.
- Everyday Card’s Recurring Bills Payment will help you manage your bills by just linking your account details with several merchants. Let your card pay for you so you’ll only have to pay one bill every month.
With cashbacks on a diverse spread of daily essential merchants and a simple redemption system, the POSB Everyday Card fulfils the mission of an organized and systematic way of purchasing and saving both at the same time. Definitely a essential credit card to have in your wallet for your everyday needs!