Oh wow! Did you know that the Singapore Zoo is turning 50? From its official opening in 1973, it was first known as the Singapore Zoological Gardens, and then renamed as Singapore Zoo later on. ❤️ Over the years, we’ve grown along with them, celebrating the life of Inuka, the first Polar Bear to be born in the tropics as well as Ah Meng, who was the world-famous poster girl of the Singapore Zoo.
This year brings much to celebrate for the Singapore Zoo! Join in the Singapore Zoo’s 50th Golden ZOObilee celebrations from now till 27 August 2023 with these exciting activities:
⭐ Happy ZOObilee Trail
Go along the Happy ZOObilee Trail, a unique trail featuring instagrammable inflatable art sculptures and interactive trail stations to learn more about Singapore Zoo’s star animals — Ah Meng the Orangutan and friends!
🎁 Collect the Happy ZOObilee Trail Booklet & Limited Edition Pin (Double pins from 5 August 2023!)
Discover more about each of Singapore Zoo’s star animals and complete all 6 activities within the booklet to redeem a limited-edition Happy ZOObilee Pin*. Every Trail Booklet also includes a Happy Zoobilee Birthday Hat for you to piece together.
Collect the Happy ZOObilee Booklet at:
- Booklet Redemption Venue: Boat Dock (Next to Babirusa exhibit)
- Booklet Redemption Time: Daily from 10:00am – 12:30pm and 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Complete the activities and head to:
- Pin Redemption Venue: Pavilion by the Lake
- Pin Redemption Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm
✨ From 5 August onwards, join in the DOUBLE celebration with our Nation’s 58th birthday, enjoy DOUBLE fun and receive DOUBLE limited edition pins* when you complete all the activities in the Happy ZOObilee Trail booklet.
*Note: Redemption of Trail Booklet is only for guests with a valid child ticket. Trail Booklet and Pin are limited on a first-come-first served basis and while stocks last. Collection of double pins will only be available from 5 August onwards, on a first-come-first served basis and while stocks last. T&Cs apply.
💖 Happy ZOObilee Party Inflatable Art Zoo Playground
Round up the Happy ZOObilee celebrations at Pavilion by the Lake and join Ah Meng and friends on the colourful 21m long Happy ZOObilee Party inflatable art playground. Here, you can also personalise your well-wishes for Singapore Zoo and our Nation on a giant backdrop!
- Venue: Pavilion by the Lake
- Time: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Note: Subject to weather and safety conditions. In the event of inclement weather, inflatables will be deflated. T&Cs apply.
🌞 Did you know?
- Did you know that you play a part in protecting wildlife with every ticket and purchase to any of the Mandai Parks? The Mandai Wildlife Group commits a portion of their revenue to support conservation projects in Singapore and across Southeast Asia. To date, the Mandai Wildlife Group is supporting over 50 wildlife consevation projects around the region, from the Sumatran Orangutan to Singapore’s native Sunda Pangolin.🤍 So, here’s a big THANK YOU for your support! Find out more here!
- Did you know that your purchase of of the [ZOObilee: ART-ZOO] Admission Ticket comes with a free Tram Ride? Hop aboard the guided tram to explore Singapore Zoo’s 6 different zones and listen to the commentary along the way. Perfect to rest your tired feet for abit on your wildlife adventure!
- Did you know about the Klook Mandai Pass, your one single pass to multiple attractions for some savings? The pass includes general entry to your all-time favourites – Singapore Zoo, Singapore Night Safari, Singapore River Wonders, and the new Bird Paradise! Valid for 30 days, you have the flexibility to pick and choose when you’ll like to visit. (Note: Visits can be applied on different days within the validity period.) Check it out here.
- Did you know about WildPass? This is a FREE digital programme offering discounts and offers for Singapore Residents. Receive a free digital card at your registered email when you sign up! Enjoy up to 30% off single admission tickets online, 10% off selected F&B outlets and more. Sign up here.
🐘 SINGAPORE ZOO 🐘
Note: Singapore Zoo tickets are only available online. Please buy your tickets before you visit.