Every year, more than 10,000 staff from The Ritz-Carlton hotels across Asia Pacific create specially crafted gourmet cakes for Smile Asia, a charity that helps give kids with cleft lips or palates a reason to smile again. Since 2014, more than 40,000 cakes have been sold. This effort has contributed to over 2,000 life-changing surgeries.
Here in Singapore, The Ritz-Carlton Millenia has created a limited edition Valrhona Chocolate Banana cake, pairing two popular flavours into one luxurious combination.
If you can never resist a sweet treat, buy a gourmet cake and help transform a life! All proceeds go directly to the charity and will be used to send medical volunteers on surgical missions across Asia.
How to Order
- Pre-order your cake at the Smile Asia website here.
- Each Valrhona Chocolate cake is 600g and costs S$48.
- Delivery details:
– Available from 2 – 8 May 2022 (9am – 12pm, 1pm – 4pm, 6pm – 9pm) to a single location delivery
– Delivery charge S$4 per cake
– Available for 4 or more cakes
– Free for 8 or more cakes
- Self pick-up details:
– Available from 2 – 8 May 2022 (from 10am to 8pm) at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore (Level 3 Lobby)
– No minimum purchase required
WEIGHT: 600 grams
INGREDIENTS: Valrhona dark chocolate ariaga, ripe banana puree, egg, sugar, dairy, flour, cocoa butter, coffee extract, salt, vanilla essence. May contain traces of nuts.
SHELF LIFE: The cake is frozen. Defrost before consumption. Keep refrigerated below 5° Celsius and consume within 4 days.
Please keep a soft copy of order confirmation for verification.
Delivery or pickup not available before 2 May 2022, or after 8 May 2022.
About Smile Asia
Annually, over 100,000 children in Asia are born with cleft lip or cleft palate and do not have proper access to treatment that will dramatically change their lives. Smile Asia® is a global alliance of independent charities working together to treat children with cleft lip, cleft palate and other facial deformities.